Most people in Singapore (and overseas) have smart mobile devices, such as iPhone, Tablets, Android photos, and would use these devices to take photos (eg. selfies, food, occasions).
Certain services, including Power of Attorney Overseas signing and Offline services, require you to submit documents (eg. your NRIC, Passport, Foreign Grant of Probate) to us.
As an established Singapore Law Firm with a history of 20 years, we take your privacy seriously.
To submit documents through SG Lawyer App, you need to:
- download SG Lawyers App to your mobile device (links can be found on the right side of this site)
- open the SG Lawyers App in your mobile device
- click the Upload & Offline feature in App
- add the document (if already in your device) or take photos of your document (eg. IC)
- click “Upload Docs”
- Schedule an Appointment after submission